Cherry Valley Club, Garden City, New York
The Cherry Valley Club was founded in 1916. Like most country clubs in the New York area the Cherry Valley Club is finding they are attracting young families. The members enjoy being together with their children, and friends, they like spending as much time outdoors as possible, and that means barbecuing, music, fire pits along with all the other amenities CVC offers. Here’s what Foschi Construction Corp. did at this old classic Long Island country club.
- • New outdoor pavilion structure, with new full bar, gas cooking area, gas pizza oven, speakers, lighting, tv’s, etc.
- • Over 20,000 SF of new pavers (walkways, at tennis Pavilion, patio, new Pavilion, cart paths)
- • Exterior lighting, speakers, and accessory power for events, all in underground conduit to locations
- • (3) large gas fire pits with all new underground gas piping from the main
- • Lastly and most importantly very satisfied and happy clients, which we really enjoyed working with. The Project was open for Memorial Day weekend (worked throughout the winter/spring)!